Events, Webinars and Programs: Details below
LeaderShip for Sustainability Program
Begins April 25th at the Morris County Chamber of Commerce
Watch our New LeaderShip for Sustainability Overview Video Click here
Transitioning to Green in collaboration with the Morris County Chamber of Commerce are proud to announce the next dates for our exciting program designed to support you in reaping the benefits of going green and embedding sustainability throughout your company. We are offering "LeaderShip for Sustainability" our leading-edge Sustainability Leadership Development Program.
Through three intensive days and 3 virtual evenings of learning and practice with a state of the art proven business simulation, participants distill the equivalent of five years of business experience in leading a sustainable business. The program will be hosted at the Morris County Chamber of Commerce. April 25, May 9, and May 16, with virtual team participation in the simulation on Wednesday evenings: April 30, May 7, and May 14..
"The Big Pivot: Doing Business in a Hotter, Scarcer, More Open World"
SPEAKER: Andrew Winston
Author of the book "The Big Pivot: Doing Business in a Hotter, Scarcer, More Open World"
In a unique and entertaining way, Andrew Winston
- Lays out a new vision for business in a fundamentally changed world.
- Describes how companies can go beyond merely coping with mega challenges like climate change and resource constraints and actually contribute to the redesign of our economic system.
- Offers crucial strategies and concrete advice, providing a blueprint for creating more resilient businesses that profit from building a healthier, sustainable, and prosperous world.
Friday., May 2, 2014
8:00 – 9:30 a.m: Presentation (Breakfast & Networking from 7:30 a.m. on)
10:00 – 11:30 a.m: Continuing Optional Discussion with speaker
Lenfell Hall in “Hennessy Hall” (The Mansion)
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Avenue
Madison, NJ 07940
USGBC NJ Corporate Sustainability LUNCH & LEARN Series
TTG Networking Event:
We want to hear what you have been doing
- If you have an idea for a new green business, come tell us about it.
- If you have a green product to market, come show us.
- If you're looking for someone to partner with, come tell us about it.
- If you are looking to hire someone, come tell us about it.
Learn about our Green Career Certificate Program.
We will fill you in on what's new with Transitioning to Green.
Cash Bar - Dress Code Business Casual - There is no charge for this event
SUSTAINABILITY: UNLEASHING HR'S CONTRIBUTION
One Day Workshop
To be announced
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Today's business leaders are challenged to build more sustainable enterprises, and HR practitioners are searching for ways to add value and support them. This recertification approved workshop (6.5 credit hours*) helps HR leaders and practitioners discover how they can play a critically needed role in helping organizations become more sustainable, guiding them to holistically embrace social, environmental, and economic issues simultaneously.